Re: Seattle Recruiters

Subject: Re: Seattle Recruiters
From: "Ted Hornoi-Centerwall" <wallink -at- nwlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:32:54 +0800

Carol Hammett asked

>Can anyone recommend a few recruiters in the greater Seattle area?

One of the first agencies I worked with, which is still in business and may

be a good one to apply to, is WASSER. They're worth a try, anyway.

Ted Hornoi-Centerwall
(now with) ACR Systems
(904) 296-8554 x3416
wallink -at- nwlink -dot- com (my personal e-mail account)

The usual disclaimers apply, as always. These are my ideas, not "theirs".

I always stay to the very end of a film (unless it is absolutely atrocious)

to watch the credits and see if the filmmaker left any "Easter eggs"
for the patient. I was rewarded with a snowball fight between Julia Roberts

and Richard Gere at the end of "Runaway Bride". Anyway, this Easter egg
is a "Thank You" to everyone who helped me make the move from Seattle
to Jacksonville, Florida. It is my idea of Paradise. Lovely weather,
wonderful
people, and lots of interesting work! (ooops, there I gave away the secret :)
http://www.nwlink.com

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.