Re: Cursors! Foiled again.

Subject: Re: Cursors! Foiled again.
From: Scott Turner <sturner -at- airmail -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 15:56:41 -0600

If you really need to create a screen look into ConceptDraw
(http://www.conceptdraw.com) It is really very nice for the price. While
it is very Visio like, it has libraries (OS interfaces) that allow you
to create your own screens (windows, dialogs, buttons, etc).

Scott

"Giordano, Connie" wrote:

> I edit when necessary. QA and development don't always have the best data
> (I hate using Test Account or Mickey Mouse, and such). I also do all my UI
> design in my graphics program (which happens to be Paint Shop Pro. Just as
> easy and clean as SnagIt, also has a trial download). When designing UI,
> you have to do more than just capture and import.
>
> Like the whirlers' mantra says .... it all depends.
>
> Connie Giordano

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.