FW: screen capture program

Subject: FW: screen capture program
From: "Roberts, Dan" <RobertsD -at- bis -dot- adp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:29:28 -0500

fwiw, one feature of FullShot that I really liked was its ability to easily
capture single buttons, drop down menu lists, toolbars, and the like--a
feature that I didn't find in SnagIt. (I'm visually impaired, and this this
button capture was easier than dragging a retangular capture around the
button and was more precise).

Unfortunately, either an upgrade of FullShot in V5, or an upgrade to a new
release of Clarion (the programming tool used for the project) caused this
capability of FullShot to go haywire. It started capturing pieces of
buttons, or buttons plus extraneous areas. Oh well.....