RE: Need to learn Adobe Acrobat TODAY

Subject: RE: Need to learn Adobe Acrobat TODAY
From: "Susan Ahrenhold" <sahrenhold -at- winspc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:10:22 -0500

>>Download htmldoc from www.easysw.com. No charge for the software, but they
>>sell support. Given a group of HTML files it will produce any of:

>> HTML table of contents plus files with next/previous/toc links
>> one big file including TOC in
>> HTML
>> PDF
>> Postscript

This sounds wonderful. But when you go to their Website, it's UNIX only.
Right now, I work in a Windows-only shop. (sob!) Anyone know of an
equivalent package for Windows?

Caveat: Although I know HOW, I have no desire right now to partition my hard
drive, and install RedHat Linux so I can have UNIX running on my PC. I'm
reserving my spare time for my life.