Re: Bitterness toward technical writers

Subject: Re: Bitterness toward technical writers
From: "Gerry Barnes-Hampton" <ghampton -at- fox -dot- uq -dot- net -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 00:04:08 +1000

Donald,

That's life. I just move to the next contract as quickly as possible when
that happens. I'm too old for that stuff after all these years of Tech
Writing. IMHO it indicates a newbie manager who is not going to allow me to
do what I do best, so I don't extend the contract. Life's simpler that way.

Geraldine Barnes-Hampton
Technical Writer, Explain IT
Brisbane, Australia
ghampton -at- uq -dot- net -dot- au