Re: OT--"obvious" writing

Subject: Re: OT--"obvious" writing
From: Mike <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:04:44 -0800 (PST)

No intention of starting a ridiculous thread at all.
Fact is, I get along quite well with the vast majority
of SMEs I work with.

I was just pointing out that sometimes a tech writer
has to deal with a difficult person, and those
instances are rare, and should not discourage a tech
writer from performing the excellent work they do.

FWIW, I thought it was funny and wanted to share it
with some other tech writers who might find it
amusing.

BTW--Did I also mention that this same SME cancelled a
meeting with the tech writers so he could take the
afternoon off to be with his dogs, because he thought
they were "lonely?"

http://photos.yahoo.com/