Re: Beginning as a Tech Writer in Telecommunications

Subject: Re: Beginning as a Tech Writer in Telecommunications
From: "Lois Patterson" <lois -at- dowco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:39:41 -0800

bject:
Re: Beginning as a Tech Writer in Telecommunications
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:34:43 -0800
From:
lois -at- dowco -dot- com
To:

Look at the New McGraw-Hill Telecom Factbook, (c) 2000.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071351639/o/qid=979688064/sr=8-1/ref
=aps_sr_b_1_1/107-6623245-0162941

Become totally conversant with the company's web site (the one where he
is interviewing), and also those of partners, customers, and
competitors.
http://www.iec.org has some resources, as do numerous other sites.
Read some business magazine articles to get an idea of the industry.

Lois Patterson