HTML Help Questions

Subject: HTML Help Questions
From: Linda Sherman <linsherm -at- gte -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:37:41 -0500

(1) Aside from the Microsoft help authoring group, are there any good
newsgroups or mailing lists for HTML help authors and software
developers?

(2) Does anyone know where I can find some basic templates, style
sheets, or examples to use for a fairly simple help application? All I
need are headings, bullets, and some two-column tables, and control over
the font.

(3) Has anyone used Front Page to develop HTML help? Money's a little
tight right now, and we don't want to invest in something like Robo for
this small project. We have Front Page, Home Site, and HTML Help
Workshop here.

Thanks in advance.

Lin
--
Linda K Sherman <linsherm -at- gte -dot- net>
Learn Welsh - http://www.dalati.com