GENERAL DOCUMENTATION STANDARDS (Due to an error in my email id in the previous mail, I am resending the mail)

Subject: GENERAL DOCUMENTATION STANDARDS (Due to an error in my email id in the previous mail, I am resending the mail)
From: asaini -at- velos -dot- ssind -dot- com (Ashu Saini)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:56:21 +0530

Hello,

I have been asked by my Technical Writing Deptt. head to come up with a set
of General Documentation Standards, which would define the Title Page Layout
for all company documents(the company logo placement, document title, etc),
the text fonts & sizes, the format to be used in all Forms, Checklists, etc.
These standards would be used in all the company documentation as per the
type of document - Process documents, Design documents, Forms, Checklists,
,Manuals, etc.
Could you please suggest some sites, which deal with this type of
information as I would like to see some samples. What type of standards and
layouts are you using for your company documentation?

Thanks
ASHU SAINI