translation asked for - done!

Subject: translation asked for - done!
From: Michael Davidson <Michael -dot- Davidson -at- vcint -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:25:03 +0100

Dear all,
Sorry I can't remember who asked for this translation. Apparently it's
Swedish and I have two version both are shown as sent to me. The first one
was translated by a Swede, the second by another Scandinavian.

While I'm here a short note about Word. Last week I was using Word and
saving away like a good boy. I had multiple documents open, some of which I
was using as a cut'n'paste page. When I closed down for the night (by
hitting the x in the top right of the application - at 10.30pm after a 14
hour day) a message came up asking if I wanted to save the changes I'd made
to the template. As I'd never opened a template and was quite definitely
working on a .doc I said no.
The next day of course all my work had gone. After a long and painful search
the IT dept. found that the document I'd been working on had turned itself
into a template. I've been using Word for about ten years now and never
heard of this before. Has anyone else?
Regards,
Mick

1.
ant_undermappar = nr_subfiles
nytt_blad = new_page
Detta program förutsätter Outlook 2000 = This program
requires Outlook 2000
Denna Excelapplikation används under eget ansvar = This
Excelapplication is used with own responsibility

Denna applikation hämtar kontakter respektive e-postlistor
från Outlook2000. This application gets contacts respectively e-mail lists
from Outlook 2000
Data hämtas från in resp kontaktmapparna samt från
underliggande undermappar Data is taken from corresponding contact files and
from recursive subfiles
i en nivå. Bladnamnen blir samma som respektive mapp. Applikationen används
under eget ansvar = in one level. The sheet names become the same as
respective folder. The application is used with own resposibility.

2.
ant_undermappar = number of files (backup files?)
nytt_blad = new page
Detta program förutsätter Outlook 2000 = this programme assumes
Outlook 2000?
Denna Excelapplikation används under eget ansvar = this excel
application is used at your own risk/responsibility

Denna applikation hämtar kontakter respektive e-postlistor från
Outlook2000.
Data hämtas från in resp kontaktmapparna samt från underliggande
undermappar
i en nivå. Bladnamnen blir samma som respektive mapp. Applikationen används
under eget ansvar = This application uses contacts e-mail lists from
Outlook 2000. Information is collected from contact files as well as sub
files included at the same level. The page names will be the same as the
respective file. The application is used at your own risk..