Re: Slightly OT: Word 2000 menus GONE PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Word 2000 menus GONE PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:03:13 -0600

YES!!!!! (Virtual Victory Dance here....)

The article Kathleen referred me to (THANKS!!!!!) helped me restore my co-worker's
Word defaults. The culprit turned out to be a damaged Data key in the Registry. And
being one of those not afraid of mucking around in the Registry....

Thanks for all the suggestions. I appreciate them, each and every one, even if they
didn't work in this instance. Yes, it is the thought, the effort that counts.

Thanks again, everyone

Jo