RE: Telecrastinating

Subject: RE: Telecrastinating
From: Guy Cornett <GCornett -at- nclogic -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:29:26 -0500

-----Original Message From: Ken Bowes

Am I the only one who thinks that there has to be some middle ground??

No, I think most of us realise there is a middle ground. You give your job
your best effort and when you leave and go home you forget about it until
the next day. We have to remember to enjoy our family and ourselves when we
can. I used to live to work. Now I work to live and I am a lot happier.

Guy L. Cornett
North Coast Logic, Inc
(330) 492-4499 x4164
mailto://gcornett -at- nclogic -dot- com