Re: Bad Fit?

Subject: Re: Bad Fit?
From: Mike <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:48:49 -0800 (PST)

Maggie,

Disappointing that the company that hired you didn't
show a little more integrity and give you a heads up
that something was amiss . . . IF in fact you actually
did do anything wrong.

I had a company do a similar thing to me after about a
week. No warning. No reason. When I asked for a
reason, none was given.

I think I went through a head trip for about a week,
searching myself for a reason. Then, about a week
after that, I was hired by a Fortune 100 company.

Ask your recruiter if any feedback was given regarding
your skills and performance. If no reasons are given,
then don't fret about it. Also, while it hurts at
this point, consider yourself blessed that you don't
have to work for a company with such a weak style of
managing and communicating.

I wish you the best.

Regards,
mike w