RE: Creating ICO (icon) files

Subject: RE: Creating ICO (icon) files
From: "Antico, Tricia" <tricia -dot- antico -at- bain -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:35:11 -0500

I tried this tack as well, but it did not work for me--I don't know why, it
just didn't. We are running Windows NT as well (and Windows 2000).

I'm glad this worked for you--perhaps Dannette could try this first.
However, there's always the other way to do it, in case she runs into the
same roadblocks that I did.