Re: Euro / Oz Resources

Subject: Re: Euro / Oz Resources
From: Jean Weber <jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 06:17:57 +1000

The list for Australia is Austechwriter. To subscribe, send email to

austechwriter-subscribe -at- yahoogroups -dot- com

Or visit the website at
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/austechwriter

Also note that a chapter of the STC has been formed in Australia. We're in the process of getting an interim committee, bank account, website, and so on. Jill Nicholson has been posting reports on Austechwriter, or you can contact me offlist for more information.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/

Rob Llewellyn asked:

...can anyone point me toward similar lists geared more specifically
to those of us in Europe and Australia? The only reason I'm looking for an
'additional' resource, is for work and seminar information that is relevant
to where I'm located.