URGENT: Disabling Find tab in Help

Subject: URGENT: Disabling Find tab in Help
From: "Dawn Whitlock" <dawn -dot- whitlock -at- tait -dot- co -dot- nz>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:59:28 +1300

Hello and HELP!!

This is urgent - I have to find the answer to this question in the next
2 hours. I have tried the MSDN Knowledge Base and the Microsoft Help
Workshop Help, but no luck.

I am trying to disable the Find tab in a help project for a Chinese help
file (HLP). I have discovered that you must edit the CNT file and the
command is :Nofind. I entered the command in the CNT file directly
under the Title line thus:

:Base XYZ>SeeAlso
:Title XYZ
:Nofind

But this does not appear to work. Why? What have I done wrong?

Your help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Dawn Whitlock
Technical Author