Re: Starting a new project

Subject: Re: Starting a new project
From: "Susan Guttman" <sguttman -at- semantix -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:06:11 -0500

Hmm... it's difficult to comment without knowing anything about the product
or the users, but if it had landed in my lap I might have ended up writing a
preliminary section covering the common initial material (if you do
everything exactly the same way up to a certain point), then splitting the
remainder of the manual into two sub-sections covering the "North" and
"South" options.

S/B