RE: Help: '97 to 2000 Access question

Subject: RE: Help: '97 to 2000 Access question
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:58:50 -0500

I agree that running the employer's/customer's
version is likely *far* safer than continually
converting, but...
If Nancy was referring to a first-time install
of Office 2000 on her home machine, and not to
an upgrade from Office 97, then she might not
actually *have* 97 lying around and might have
a hard time getting hold of 97 in order to install it.

I haven't seen 97 in the stores for a while.

All those people who are about to come forward,
waving their superseded copies of 97 should
recall that you can't legally sell/give-away
a previous version when you've upgraded to a
newer version.

/kevin