Re: Frame and colour

Subject: Re: Frame and colour
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:50:49 -0800

At 02:18 PM 2/15/2001 +0000, Damien Braniff wrote:

Stranger still, if I use PDFWriter, colours are fine but I lose the edges due to the printable area.

When you distill the file, ask for margins larger than the actual document. For example, if you wanted a 7 x 9 inch document, you would distill to 8 1/2 x 11 paper. You may have to do a bit of trimming, but all of your color will be there.

In addition, if part of this design appears on every page, consider having that part printed on the page before you do the printing of your document.

Marilynne

Any/all suggestions welcome

Damien Braniff

Damien Braniff