HUMOR: I need a CL-500

Subject: HUMOR: I need a CL-500
From: kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:32:40 -0700

Hi. I'm a newbie to this list, so please be kind. I have searched the archives
and surfed the Internet for information on this topic, but I can't find any. I
am trying to convince my boss to let us buy a Mercedes CL-500 for our company
car. Have any of you ever driven this car? How does it compare to other cars
on the market? What is the industry standard in company cars? I would
appreciate it if any of you have some input on this subject. I would appreciate
it if you reply to me in a proposal format so I can pass it directly to my boss
and we can get our car quickly.

Thanks,