Computer Technology Survey

Subject: Computer Technology Survey
From: "Gina Egeland" <gre242 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:21:00 -0600

I am pursuing a master's degree in professional writing at Elmhurst College
(Elmhurst, Illinois). As part of the master's program, I am working on a
research paper for my final, capstone project. My research topic is as
follows: 1) what are the effects of emerging computer technologies on
professional writers (i.e., people who write as part of their jobs), and 2)
how can writers respond proactively and reactively to these technological
changes?

I have developed a web-based survey related to this topic. Since writing is
part of your jobs, I welcome your feedback. Please respond by March 12,
2001. Below is a link to the survey:

http://www.elmhurst.edu/~gina4452/index.html

Thank you for your participation.

Regards,