RE: Get a job at a dot.bomb

Subject: RE: Get a job at a dot.bomb
From: "Ehr, Meg" <Meg -dot- Ehr -at- smartworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:52:30 -0500

So are you saying it wasn't a good idea for me to take a job at a startup
B2B dot.com? *g*

We're not a typical dot.com, though: we're a wholly-owned subsidiary of a
publicly-held corporation with rising stock, and we already had customers
before we were spun off last summer. *And* we're hiring (2 more TW positions
supposed to come open next month). Of course, we're in the Midwest, which
doesn't help those West Coast writers much.

We won't talk about the parent company's staffing situation, though...

Meg Ehr