ExecFile Macro in WinHelp and txt file

Subject: ExecFile Macro in WinHelp and txt file
From: Caralee Girven <cagirven -at- sai -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:49:11 -0500

Hello,

We have an EF macro in our winhelp project (developed with ForeHelp) that
calls a small text file readme. The macro works fine - the text file opens
when you click the appropriate link. The problem is that if the user closes
the text file, the Help system closes as well! We want the help file to
remain open at the topic the user was on, and just the text file to close.
Has anyone seen this and/or have any idea how to fix?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Caralee Girven
Senior Technical Writer