Bad Service from nSight Training

Subject: Bad Service from nSight Training
From: Avram Baskin <Avram_Baskin -at- pciwiz -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:56:36 -0500

I recently registered myself and two coworkers for three different workshops
with nSight, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Two of the workshops have
been cancelled, and it looks like the third class will be cancelled as well.

Has anyone had similar experiences with nSight? Or good experiences -- I'll
give 'em the benefit of the doubt if it turns out this was just bad luck and
not their typical level of service.

Avram Baskin
Manager
Information Design & Delivery