RE: Resources for Service Level Agreements

Subject: RE: Resources for Service Level Agreements
From: "Charles, Dan" <dan -dot- charles -at- tyson -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 09:42:45 -0600

Lisa,
Thanks for your input. I will poke around our legal department, and see what
they suggest.

My "customers" are all internal to the company, and are free of legal
matters. We are wanting to use the SLA internally to avoid waste and
conflict as well as extricate ourselves from ongoing maintenance that is
better performed by the customer (We have been building lots of web sites,
and the day to day care is best handled by the site owner).

Thanks,
Dan Charles
IS Technical Writer
(501) 290-3798