Help with HTML Transit

Subject: Help with HTML Transit
From: Bryan Jonker <jonker -at- prairienet -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 19:42:26 -0600

A question for the collective genius of TECHWR-L:

I'm using HTML Transit to generate web pages from MS Word documents.
Right now, the format looks like this:

Title

Heading 1 | Heading 1 | Heading 1 (a list of all the heading 1 in MS
Word, with hyperlinks to the individual documents)

Heading 1 (of the section)

Text

This is working well, except the links to the Heading 1 goes straight to
the Heading 1 instead of the top of the page (in other words, the href
is "./taking_a_report.html#P1-17" instead of "./taking_a_report.html",
and the Heading 1 of the section has a <A NAME="P1-17"></A> tag). Is
there any easy way to get rid of the anchors and have the links to the
Headings point straight to the page itself? I've tried everything I can
think of, to no avail.

Alternatively, is there a list for HTML Transit? I realize it lost
popularity when Infoaccess / IntraNet Solutions raised the prices, but
someone out there still uses it, hopefully. I checked the archives, and
couldn't find any mention of a list. Thanks in advance.