OT: Re: FW: RE: Technical Test

Subject: OT: Re: FW: RE: Technical Test
From: Rebecca Stevenson <rstevens -at- atg -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 15:42:25 -0500

Although I'm not in position to hire anyone and should probably keep my mouth
shut, IMO this thread has gotten a touch ridiculous. From the tenor of some
posts, I'm getting the impression that asking a candidate if they know how to
write in the Roman alphabet could open the interviewer up to a lawsuit. How
about if he called it "standard interview questions" instead of "test," since
that word seems to scare everyone so much?

We can't live our entire lives in fear of ludicrous lawsuits. For one thing,
we'd never get any writing done. :-)

--
Rebecca Stevenson
Technical Writer