RE: handy little buttons in Frame 6 (was longer)

Subject: RE: handy little buttons in Frame 6 (was longer)
From: jwaddell <jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:54:50 -0700

Jo,
Some versions of Frame 6 had a known bug that ignored hypertext links that
were placed on master pages. There is a patch available from Adobe that
fixes this problem. Look around on the Adobe site for a Frame 6 patch. I
don't remember version numbers and such, but experienced the same problems,
a perfectly good Frame 5 file that wouldn't behave in Frame 6.

good luck,
John