RE: PDF problemo

Subject: RE: PDF problemo
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 14:23:30 -0500

Hallo:

We call Acrobat Reader directly. That works fine. I'm not sure what's up
with I.E. but, you have to have Acrobat Reader installed anyway, loading the
PDF into the web browser adds no funtionality, so why not open Acrobat
Reader and leave the web browser alone?

Thus, I'm with Bill . . . <vbg>.

Cheers,

Sean