Deja Vu(e)

Subject: Deja Vu(e)
From: "Ruhman, Rima" <rruhman -at- encompserv -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:21:02 -0500

No, Kevin, I enjoy your posts immensely.

Am I mistaken or does "deja vu" not have an "e" at the end?

Waiving, I mean, waving, at everyone. (Haven't posted for awhile.)

:-)

Rima Ruhman
Technical Writer/Communicator
Marketing & Communications

Encompass Global Technologies
Providing Total Site Solutions for Mission-Critical Facilities

Group Headquarters
6251 Ammendale Road, Beltsville, MD 20705
Office: 240-737-7069
Fax: 240-737-7059
www.encompassglobaltech.com