Re: Palms and Palm Look-Alikes

Subject: Re: Palms and Palm Look-Alikes
From: "Andreas Ternes" <andreas -dot- ternes -at- siempelkamp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:23:21 +0100

> Jon Leer wrote:
> > Of all of the Palm-type devices that are now available,
> > which do you find to be the best buy?
>
> And Elliott C. Evans answered:
>Right now, the PalmIIIxe is the best buy. They're discontinuing
> this model, so it's selling for $150 if you can find one. It has
> the newer screen, the newest operating system, and the most
> memory.

A good choice is the Handspring Visor. See www.handspring.com for more
information.
They offer 4 different models and they are cheaper than the corresponding
Palms. And they use the Palm OS.
The big advantage of the Visor is that you can connect different devices
like Memory Cards, modems, digital cameras and other useful things.
My next handheld will be a Visor Deluxe.

Grettings from Germany
Andreas Ternes