Found the book

Subject: Found the book
From: "Wangeci W" <kairitu -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:25:01 -0500

Hi,

Many thanks to everyone who responded to my "Searching for book" email. It turns out that one tech writer at work had it on his shelf. I'd asked everyone else except him and he pulled it out today when I went to ask about something unrelated to my project.
So one other solution to queries such as mine is "Ask ALL tech writers at work if they have the book"!

Thanks again,
WW.

Build Contents, Indexes, and Search for Web Sites and Help Systems Available 4/30/01 at http://www.devahelp.com or info -at- devahelp -dot- com