Style Manual

Subject: Style Manual
From: "Arthur Schweke" <tekritelist -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:43:10 -0600

I am designing a style manual for our department. It is not to be an elaborate document. Questions of grammar and styles, such as footnotes and cross references will be referred to the Chicago Manual of Style. Computer terms will be referred to the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications.

Our department produces on-line help and hard-copy documentation. The hard-copy documentation includes:
Release notes
Procedures
User's Guides

How would you design this manual? What elements would you include?

Thank you

Build Contents, Indexes, and Search for Web Sites and Help Systems Available 4/30/01 at http://www.devahelp.com or info -at- devahelp -dot- com

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: