AutoCAD Tutorials

Subject: AutoCAD Tutorials
From: "Jennifer Brady" <jmbrady1217 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:44:10 -0600

I get to teach myself AutoCAD using the tutorials, so that I can create schematics from the engineers' drawings. So I'm an English major not an engineer ... I don't mind learning. But I'm finding the AutoCAD tutorials difficult to use. The animations are very slow, and flipping between the online help and the application to try the exercises is inconvenient. Does anyone have experience using the AutoCAD tutorials, have any suggestions for how to make my life easier these next few weeks?
-Jennifer

Build Contents, Indexes, and Search for Web Sites and Help Systems Available 4/30/01 at http://www.devahelp.com or info -at- devahelp -dot- com

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: