RE: Catbert and employee performance reviews

Subject: RE: Catbert and employee performance reviews
From: Janet Valade <janetv -at- systech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:46:15 -0800

I think you should be as precise as possible. Surely they want accuracy. For
example,

Time Management. 4.9993241
Initiative. 4.8999999
Priority Setting. 4.92312345
Etc.

If you think Attitude should be low, you could go with 4.61123123. Of
course, if the Attitude being measured was Amazement or Amusement, the score
might be 4.99999999.

Janet

Janet Valade
Technical Writer