Calling all Word gurus...

Subject: Calling all Word gurus...
From: aschiff -at- factset -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:30:48 -0400

Hello,
Our Training Dept. uses MS Word to manage their documents. Since we use
Frame I am unfamiliar with her problem... perhaps a techwrl-er can help?

==Begin quote==
Essentially, we have about 60 documents in word. The documents contain
numerous tables and very little free text.
We would like to know if we can create a table of contents that will take
all sections into account when its created.

What is the best way to organize these documents so that a) we can paginate
the entire document, b) we can create a table of contents based on the 60
individual document titles, and c) we can edit different documents
simultaneously if we need to.

Does MS Binder let you do this? We've tried Master Documents but they've
behaved sketchily.
==End quote==

Please reply directly as I am on the digest.

Many thanks!
Abby Schiff
FactSet Research Systems

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.