RE: links without underlining them?

Subject: RE: links without underlining them?
From: Gary Robinson <Robinson -at- cominc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:23:53 -0400

The last time I needed override the underline on links I used a javascript.
It was easy to install and worked well. I used it only for a single page on
the website. I don't have the script anymore or I'd email it to you. I
believe I found it at www.javascriptsource.com . That site was my usual
source for scripts.

Gary G. Robinson
Technical Communications
COM, Incorporated - An Enprotech Company
7300 W. Huron River Drive
Dexter, MI 48130
robinson -at- cominc -dot- com
http://www.cominc.com