RE: Dinner for TechWhirlers in Chicago

Subject: RE: Dinner for TechWhirlers in Chicago
From: Kat Nagel <kat_nagel -at- rte -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:45:46 -0400

Sunday evening is out for me. It's the official opening bash, and I look
forward to it--lots of free food, a chance to catch up with people I haven't
seen since the last conference, and a great time to meet lots of new
friends.

Saturday is good, though. I'm flying into Chicago early in the morning so I
can spend a whole day at the zoos.

Chicago *does* still have at least one zoo, right? [pause for web search]
Whew! Both zoos are still alive. Scared myself for a minute there. I
practically lived at Lincoln Park from age 4-7 (had a major crush on Marlin
Perkins) and my kindergarten class was one of the first to go on a field
trip to Brookfield's children's zoo (brand spanking new that year).

/K@ Kat Nagel kat_nagel -at- rte -dot- com
People obsessed with knowing other people's ages now have enough information
to calculate mine <g>.