RE: Is editing a .pdf possible?

Subject: RE: Is editing a .pdf possible?
From: "Newman, Sarah" <snewman -at- bechtel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:12:35 -0500

You can markup a .pdf using Acrobat 5, which includes inserting text into
the flow of the PDF. However, this also depends on how the PDF was
generated. I received a PDF from a printer yesterday that is basically a
scanned image--I can't select the text at all. If you can select the text in
Acrobat Reader, then you can probably edit it using Acrobat.

Sarah Newman
BECHTEL CORPORATION
Information Systems and Technology
713-235-3352