RE: Meyers-Briggs etc.

Subject: RE: Meyers-Briggs etc.
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:11:31 -0500

I've taken the MBTI two times, several years apart in very different stages
of my life. The first time I was working on the assembly line in a car
parts factory, and the second time was in a undergrad writing class (which
was, BTW, taught by Barry Maid, who delurked a few days ago to comment on
this thread). Both times, I was an ENTP.

I took a computerized Keirsey test sometime during the years in between, and
it classified me differently on 2 or 3 of the areas. I would have thought
that it was a major change in my personality type if the second MBTI hadn't
come out the same as the first.