FW: Solution to bullet corruption in Word

Subject: FW: Solution to bullet corruption in Word
From: "Beth Kane" <kanerb -at- concentric -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:50:12 -0700

Thank you, Marie!

Sorry to bug everyone, I had forgotten that bullets are considered part of
the numbering scheme. Duh...

Another thing that helped, in my case, was saving the file as rtf, then
opening and resaving it as a doc file. That cleared up the part of the
corruption that affected the standard bullet toolbar button. I found that
advice on the MS Web site.

Beth
P.S. Marie gave permission to post this to the list.

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.