Re: Thank you notes

Subject: Re: Thank you notes
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:44:16 -0400

On this subject, the Career Monitor section of the Toronto Star had a Career Tip: If you leave an interview and then remember a question or item of interest for the interviewer, mention this in your thank-you note.

I just thought writing a thank-you note after an interview was a classy thing to do; now it appears <italic>de rigeur</italic>.

Marilynne, your parent(s) taught you well. But when you come to my house, bring red wine (I don't do much choc any more).

Karen Black
Technical Writer and T2 Diabetic
dhltd.com

From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com>
I send thank you notes.

and...

I usually brought in
chocolate after I had been working there a week or so. I brought enough to
share in my new work group.

Build Contents, Indexes, and Search for Web Sites and Help Systems Available 4/30/01 at http://www.devahelp.com or info -at- devahelp -dot- com