RE: RE: Not again: certification

Subject: RE: RE: Not again: certification
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:17:09 -0500

Being the leading professional organization in a field and being a
governing, licensing organization for a field are two entirely different
things. Why do you feel like you need to have some organization's
permission to do your job?

The only documents that matter should be the ones we are producing, not the
ones that hang on our walls.