RE: NEED HELP..PLEASE RESPOND

Subject: RE: NEED HELP..PLEASE RESPOND
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:46:05 -0500

You really should consider approaching your boss about these concerns.
Considering the scenario that you described he/she could be trying to do you
a favor by keeping you working on busy work to not draw layoff attention.

I've seen an entire art department work as file clerks for several weeks in
the name of busy work.

Just try to touch base with your boss and see if it's a lack of respect
problem or just a matter of their wanting some value out of the time they
are paying you for.