Related Topics Control in RoboHelp HTML Help

Subject: Related Topics Control in RoboHelp HTML Help
From: jleer -at- ltc -dot- mv -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:6:50

I am stuck. I am a contractor on deadline working on a RoboHelp HTML
project. I am using a recently purchased RoboHelp Office Suite license, and
am working offsite, so I don't have all the pertinent info that RoboHelp
needs in order to consider offering me help. So, I am bringing my query to
this list.

As I said, I am working with Robohelp HTML from the Office Suite with the
intent of outputting to WEBHelp.

I wanted to insert Related Topics button on some of my topics. When I
created the button, it appeared as a button with the "Design-Time Co"
label. I wanted to change/add topics that I had specified. According to
Robohelp's online Help,I should be able to double-click on the button to
make changes. However,double-clicking does nothing at all.

Then, if I try to view the topic, I get an error message "Some software
(ActiveX Controls) on this page might be unsafe. It is recommended that
you
not run it."

What gives?

Also, will the Related Topics button be supported by WEBHelp in various
browsers? There was some mention in RoboHelp's Help files that ActiveX is
not supported by Netscape?

Any ideas for a writer trying to get this draft out the door?

Jon Leer

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.