RE: Relocating for a job?

Subject: RE: Relocating for a job?
From: "Buss, Jason A" <jabuss -at- cessna -dot- textron -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:26:22 -0500

Well, one fortunate thing is that this move would be from Wichita, KS to
Kansas City, KS (about 3 hours). So if something went REALLY wrong, it
wouldn't take me long to get back. The thing is as far as techwriting and
IT are concerned, I would have a better chance in KC than I ever would in
Wichita of finding work if I found myself in that position.

-Jason A. Buss