RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Jane Carnall" <jane -dot- carnall -at- digitalbridges -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:05:00 +0100

Yes... *if* we had as good a trade union/closed shop as doctors do. At the
moment, we're more in the position of nurses or teachers, whom it is
generally accepted need to be qualified in order to get work - but who don't
have one unitary and closed trade union/licencing body per country in the
way that doctors do.

Jane Carnall
Technical Writer, Digital Bridges, Scotland
Unless stated otherwise, these opinions are mine, and mine alone.

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.