Re: RoboHelp and Annotating Images

Subject: Re: RoboHelp and Annotating Images
From: "Kelly Williamson" <kwcwtech -at- iwaynet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:52:18 -0400

Charles wrote:

> Unfortunately, Windows paint only allows you to save files as bitmaps, or
> .BMP files, which do not have annotations. To be able to add comments or
> annotations your files must be saved in GIF or JPEG format (I'm sure there
> are others, but these are what I use).

FYI......the newer versions of Paint support GIF and JPG formats. (For older
versions, there is a shareware or freeware plug-in type thing that you can
install to make Paint support GIF and JPG--I found it at the TUCOWS
www.tucows.com site quite some time ago.)

/kelly

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.