RE: Is IT growth slowing?

Subject: RE: Is IT growth slowing?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:32:12 -0400

Is there a reason for being this nasty? I made my comments based on
observations right here in little old North Carolina. I never made any
reference to manufacturing being a little niche. I made a reference to how
difficult a time many manufacturing sectors are having adjusting to the
change that is obviously taking place.

You have misinterpreted me to a mighty extent--especially since I agree with
much of what you said. I don't have the answers, I was just bringing the
point up that the displacement is occurring.

Please try not to make assumptions about how I spend my day.

Connie Giordano