RE: User Manual and Online Help

Subject: RE: User Manual and Online Help
From: Paul Hanson <PHanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 10:53:43 -0500

First, I agree fully with Christine and Geoff.

Second, what I've been hearing lately is that one of our clients doesn't
*care* if the information is the same. This client wants a print copy of our
online help so he can print it and give it to his staff so they can read it
away from their PCs.

So, while wrestling with my own TWer sense to avoid situations like
Christine's, where the text is the same, I'm being asked to do just that for
this client.

Paul